become a member today
Our members receive year-round daylight access to 300+ acres of beauty. Just 10 minutes from Downtown Chattanooga, Reflection Riding Arboretum & Nature Center feels 100 miles away.
Additional Member Benefits Include:
- Admission to members-only pre-sale event at our Spring and Fall Native Plant Sales
- Invitation to an annual members-only event
- Access to primitive camping for individuals or groups
- Members-only garden plot - $45 (10x20)
- Canoeing FREE with canoe add on for the membership year
- Reciprocal Admissions Program at over 300 AHS botanical gardens and 180 ANCA nature and science centers across the United States and Canada (note: call ahead for specific admission information)
- 10% discount to the RRANC gift shop
- 10% discount to selected local restaurants
- Discounted rates for programs and facility rentals
Contact us if you have any additional questions before purchasing your annual pass.
This is an excellent property for a wildflower hike or just a leisurely stroll in Chattanooga. They have helpful staff members on hand at the Visitors Center to assist guests. Due to our frequent visits, we purchased an annual membership. This property is highly recommended for those who love to get close to nature!Member Testimony
Includes benefits for one Full-Time Student (18 - 29) with Student ID.
Includes benefits for one specified adult.
Includes benefits for two specified adults or one specified adult plus one guest each visit. Option determined at time of purchase.
Includes benefits for one or two specified adults living in the same household and your children (or grandchildren) under age 18.
Includes admission for the professional photographer, two assistants, and up to 10 clients per photo shoot during operating hours.
Add canoeing to any membership package for unlimited canoe rentals. Canoes are rented during regular business hours.
Add to any membership for one free admission for one additional guest each visit.